Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Week 14

We are finally settled back at home after taking a tour of Florida. We have decided that the interstate systems of Florida are very boring! Hehehe! We had a fabulous time a the beach (Thank you Grandmama and Granddaddy!), and Grandpa's memorial service really honored him and his life.

I seem to be feeling better no real sickness for a couple of days now. YAY!! That was getting rough. I officially don't fit into any of my clothes! Eirin and I did a quick shopping spree of maternity clothes this weekend and I found some cute pants.

Thank you to all of you that bought the baby it's first clothes. I have some really cute little outfits now. Mom bought us a really soft blanket and an adorable towel with a hood. Eirin added to the baby's library.

Uncle Jeff did a thing with a needle and thread, which indicated that we are going to have a boy. I think I have to agree, but we should be finding out soon. Our next Doctor's appointment is coming up in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment