Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Doctor's Appointment

The doctor's appointment was uneventful this month, except for the fruit loop doctor himself. He checked the heart beat of the baby, told me that the baby was growing well. He was a litte concerned that I haven't gain that much weight, but I was able to convince him that I can't help not gaining weight when I eat all day. All of my life I have never had a doctor worried that I wasn't gaining enough weight. Ironic, huh?

He took me off iron pills (thank goodness)! Brad's test results came back normal, no Tay sacks (sp?), anemia's, or anything else we should be worried about. I had my blood drawn for the down syndrome test, I should find out the results within a week or so.

Our next appointment is Aug 21 and our Level 2 ultrasound is scheduled for the 22nd. We should find out then what sex of the baby is! This will be very exciting! We also should have an updated picture of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment