Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baby Register

Today we registered at Babies R Us http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp for all kinds of baby stuff. We might change some of the stuff as we shop around, but for the most part these are the things that we are going to need for the baby. It was a long 3 hours picking out all of the stuff. I believe the registry is under Loewy and Tampa FL. Since we don't know the sex yet, we didn't register for any clothes or personal stuff. The store suggests that you register for clothes closer to the shower or due date to make sure they are still available.

My next doctor's appointment is on Thursday. This will be I hope my first and only appointment that Brad (aka. Baby Daddy) won't be with me. :( I like sharing every part of this pregnancy with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment