Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

Last Day at East Pasco

Today was my last day at my job, I am now moving on to the Computer Department to help train and implement a new computer system. I start in my new position on Monday.

The baby is causing me some dizziness today. I became dizzy last night when I would turn over and this morning when I was trying to put on my shoes. I called the doctor, just to make sure that everything was okay. The nurse said that it was a common symptom of the second trimester. I think what happened is that I did Yoga for Pregnancy yesterday which left the baby in a position that is pressing on one of my nerves. My next doctor's appointment is Thursday, so if it continues I will discuss it with the doc myself.

We went clothes shopping last weekend and I became very discouraged. I have not found enough clothes that I can wear right now so people are already getting sick of seeing the same outfits. The capri's that I just bought at JcPenny's are already ripping. UGH! I'll have to drag Brad back out to the stores this weekend. Payback for leaving the girls behind when he goes on his business trip for the entire week next week. Sierra is already getting very upset! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment