Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 8, 2006

Week 11 Update

Popi called today to check on the preggers mom! Lucia called the other day as she had found the cutest little girl outfit and wondered if she should buy it! Haha!

I am having a rough couple of days. I have had several trips to the bathroom today and am still really tired. Also, my new job descriptions at work have added to my difficult week, along with Brad being in Dallas. Sierra just doesn't provide enough support when you are feeling bad. I can't wait for the 1st trimester to be over! I think we have about two more weeks.

We started watching baby shows on TV, this is a good look at what it might look like when we bring the baby home. It seems that a lot of women have trouble with breastfeeding. I think we will ask the Doc about classes we can take before the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment