Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 27, 2006

First Dr's Appointment is this Wednesday

We are eagerly awaiting our first doctor's appointment. This week, I (Brad) stopped by the doctor's office to pick up forms. They asked if I wanted vitamins. Jessica is already taking some I said, but sure, I'll take whatever you want to give me.

Well, I walked out with a 10 lb. bag filled with vitamin samples, all sorts of magazines, forms to fill out, and lots of different offers from companies that store cord blood! It's been a lot of reading material.

Jessica has been suffering from morning sickness pretty frequently. They should really call it "anytime sickness"! We think (hope) it's getting a little better. The books say it should be going away soon. Also, we read that morning sickness may be a sign of a girl baby.... well we won't find that out for sure for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment